No idea how your Carefully Written Essay will be marked by a Professor who doesn’t like you because you ask
too many Questions?
- Did you read your essay again time and again but you still can’t decide what factors the Professor is going to weigh in your writing during Essay Grading?
- Do you get nervy when the idea of having your essay marked because you have no idea how to grade essays or what essay grading standards your college follows?
- Do you think you would fail because you have tried a number of essay grading rubrics to see for yourself where your crucial essay stands but to no avail?
If any of the above problems is giving you sleepless nights you need to get professional essay marking for your essay
- How about giving yourself some time to relax which you desperately need after completing a toiling essay assignment without getting worried about your essay having minor errors?
- Imagine your Professor struggling to find any mistakes in your Essay to cut down on your marks and in the end giving you the grades you have always dreamed of.
- What if your Essay is the best in your class and your Professor decides not to throw another of our Essays in the dust bin and keep it for referral and Academic use?
Yes. All the above can come true but not without Professional Help
We have a team of Highly Qualified Professionals including 29 Specialists in the field of teaching who have degrees of “Masters in Arts (MFA)” masters at using all Essay Grading Systems encompassing all major Essay Grading Services. It is our responsibility to improve your grade by providing you a Comprehensive Critique Service by checking your Spelling, Grammar, Referencing, Organization and Flow, while offering Recommendations for further improvement in Content and Style.
Below You Will Find the Essay Grading Standards and Essay Grading Criteria for Essay Evaluation Used By Our Experience Professors to Mark Your Essay Far Before Your School/College Professor!
|AREA OF ASSESMENT||STANDARDS|
|Format||Includes typed final, prewrite or outline, marked draft, Works Cited in prescribed format||Includes typed final, prewrite or outline, marked draft, & Works Cited - some (minor) errors in prescribed format||Includes typed final, prewrite/ outline, draft, & Works Cited, but insufficient editing of draft; several errors in prescribed format||Missing prewrite/outline, draft or Works Cited; insufficient editing of draft or outline; numerous errors in format|
|Comprehension of literature||Writing shows unusual insight understanding||Writing shows strong, clear & lucid understanding||Writing shows ample understanding but may be too general or superficial||Writing shows little or no understanding of text|
|Idea Development||Presents sparking thesis in an original manner while displaying unusual insight||Presents an effective thesis and development using a consistent, careful manner incorporating examples||Presents a clearly defined thesis, but the development is too general or personalized||Poorly defined or contradictory development of thesis that displays little insight|
|Supportive Text||More than adequate/correct MLA format; smooth embedding||Adequate/some errors in MLA format; generally smooth embedding||Inadequate/several errors in MLA format; some faulty embedding||Inadequate/numer-
ous errors in MLA format; ineffective embedding
|Organization||Strong, interesting; clear beg/middle/end; strong thesis that is marked on draft||Organized; clear beg/middle/end; clear thesis that is marked on draft||Somewhat organized; attempt at beg/middle/end; thesis is weak or unclear - not||No attempt at organization; lacks clear beg/middle/end; thesis lacking or inappropriate - not marked on draft|
|Word Choice||Fresh/vigorous; contributes to "voice" very limited use of 1st and 2nd person & "to be" verbs||Vivid/interesting; attempt to establish "voice" limited use of 1st and 2nd person & "to be" verbs||Appropriate but not specific or vivid; weak "voice" weak attempt to limit use of 1st and 2nd person & "to be" verbs marked on draft||Simple/vague; appears to lack "voice"
Excessive use of 1st and 2nd person & "to be" verbs
|Sentence Structure||Correct/varied||Correct, but lacks variety||Sometimes incorrect & lacks variety||Frequent errors & lacks variety|
|Transitional Devices||Smooth & effective; marked on draft||Somewhat smooth & generally effective; most marked on draft||Many not smooth & some errors in usage; many not marked on draft||Not used &/or frequent errors in usage; many not marked on draft|
|Language Mechanics||Very few (if any) errors; very well proofread||Few errors; generally well proofread||Several errors; requires additional proofreading||Numerous errors; appears not to have been proofread|
Calculate your Essay Marking Price now with our user friendly calculator. It will take just 30 seconds
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCLUSIONS
If you are not 100% satisfied with your essay we will either:-
- Provide you with FREE REVISIONS of the Essay until you're satisfied.
- write a completely NEW ESSAY WITHOUT ANY ADDITIONAL COST ON THE SAME TOPIC FROM SCRATCH following the instructions of your professor.
- write a NEW ESSAY ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOPIC as instructed by your professor or refund your money!
- assign a NEW WRITER or refund your money, even if you've not communicated with the first one!
- or refund ALL monies paid!
Why you should choose us?!?! We’ll tell you why
Still worried about your Grades, see what these Successful Individuals had to say about us
- Your Essay will be checked for the questions your essay deems to answer and for all minor mistakes which can demonize your hard work using the latest essay rubrics.
- When they grade essays our professionals will make sure that all the sections are allotted essay scores separately and there are no ambiguities in your mind as to the marking criterias along with an essay evaluation checklist.
- The entire package will be delivered to your email address in an easy to download form.